Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
I only knew of the quality and capabilities of the blocks. I apologize for helping ever send anyone down this path. I had no idea things had degraded and people were having trouble getting their blocks. I went through a similar situation with CN and will never recommend them to anyone. I hope you get your money back at the very least.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Have a big m right now but it is a sportsman block, nodular caps, and 4.610 bore. It was a 585. I am not thinking the large bore would be stable enough to last if I just dropped the stroke down. Not to mention I would want to add billet caps and change to studs on all of it.
Just use the dart block and call pro gram forbillet caps for it. You’ll get the center 3 caps.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I actually received a call...…. I figure maybe he got a letter from the attorney general. I know the other guy got his money back from him. Only after some persuasion.

Not sure at this point. He said the blocks were going to be back to him this week. Has been two weeks since that phone call and haven't heard anything since. When we talked I know he had none of the stuff to complete the order at that time (oil pan, Ect.)...…. Course not. It has only been over a year with our money why would he have the stuff ready to go...…. lol

Just want to be done with this nightmare of a deal.

Actually looking at parting ways with this whole project and taking the stuff we can salvage and putting it into the other rides we have. Hate to do it but after it sitting forever with a pile of parts on the shelfs I am starting to think it would be better to just install the parts in SOMETHING and go have fun.

I am hoping in the end people find this post before making a BIG mistake like I did.
I hope they return all of your money as soon as possible and I wish you to get back to your project and finish it.

For me still waiting but I will not agree to use their block even for free, never support that type of business never and dart blocks are fine to me and if I am going to upgrade my choise will be a billet block.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts