Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
we had our energy BBC block in 3 weeks from the deposit placed. there service was great
Well either energy is playing favorites and not doing things in order of received which would be not a good way to conduct business so I would hope thats not the answer, Or their not getting paid and its a money problem. One or the other.

Still crickets from new century. Still waiting on a call to decide the course of action.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Also to further this, Lowell has stated energy has been not getting the machining done. This makes me worry that I would just be waiting for energy anyways if that is truely how they operate. If that is how they roll I wouldnt buy energy either. Maybe lowell just throwing them under the bus. Maybe not...... Hard to know the truth. About ready to just call energy and find out what is really going on. Maybe someone here knows?

It has become the ongoing joke in the shop. We call it the unicorn block. Fabled mythical creature no one ever sees lol.

Well either energy is playing favorites and not doing things in order of received which would be not a good way to conduct business so I would hope thats not the answer, Or their not getting paid and its a money problem. One or the other.

Still crickets from new century. Still waiting on a call to decide the course of action.

Energy Manufacturing 419-355-9304 ext.1102 ;)

·
Registered
2,316 Posts

I doubt that, I asked for a lead time before we paid and was told 4 weeks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nothing man, no response from Lowell.
Check the saler \buyer /feed back section

They just don't give shit

·
Registered
107 Posts

That sucks, looks/sounds like a good product when you actually get it. Seems to have some real nice options without stepping upto a 10-12g billet block

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
That sucks, looks/sounds like a good product when you actually get it. Seems to have some real nice options without stepping upto a 10-12g billet block
Trust me man by the time you will get the block you could have bought two billet pieces lol. It does suck totally!

We have no answer either, although we do have a pretty good idea of what is happening.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

Normal, He ghosts us for months at a time. Gets really old. We have waited since last Nov. For our block. Getting close to that one year mark now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
One year! That really freak me out.

Is there any way to handle situations like this I mean legally can I sue him or something like that

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I would imagine so, could also go class action if people wanted to bind together about it. But it may be just trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip. There is a reason that the blocks are sitting at energy and are not being machined. It's not from energy backburnering it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I feel Lowell is trying to take my deposit money by not answering me which will lead me to buy another block from someone else then he will show up.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Well we have now went past the one year mark! More people are coming out of the wood work that New century performance has done this to also (taken money from and not delivered, excuse after excuse).
We have filed with the Illinois attorney general in hopes that it will begin the process of uncovering this company and its awful business practices. Maybe it will get at least some kind of forced communication as to what will be done about the block or money. There will be more to come for them if this continues for much longer. Out of patience. You cannot ignore someone that has given you funds for an item, they have a name for that...............

On the plus side I am glad people are starting to voice concerns since it appears there has been a long pattern of this but most people have not done/said much about it. I have a feeling that is going to change. Sounds like others are taking similar action.

In the meantime the project is collecting dust.

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
Where is this place? Does this end up counting as federal mail fraud? Was the deposit given via a credit card?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
New century performance is in Godfrey IL

We paid for just about all of it up front. In hindsight that was a big mistake as we are out ALOT more then just a deposit. We just knew small businesss can be challenging (we run one ourselves) and we did not want him waiting on funds from us to send the block. We were trying to be nice! Big mistake on our part for sure.
Most of the funds were sent thru the mail.
Credit card was used for only 1000 of it.

Problem is it has been to long to even go back on the small credit charge.
I'm sure with the amount it will be classed as Fraud.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well we have now went past the one year mark! More people are coming out of the wood work that New century performance has done this to also (taken money from and not delivered, excuse after excuse).
We have filed with the Illinois attorney general in hopes that it will begin the process of uncovering this company and its awful business practices. Maybe it will get at least some kind of forced communication as to what will be done about the block or money. There will be more to come for them if this continues for much longer. Out of patience. You cannot ignore someone that has given you funds for an item, they have a name for that...............

On the plus side I am glad people are starting to voice concerns since it appears there has been a long pattern of this but most people have not done/said much about it. I have a feeling that is going to change. Sounds like others are taking similar action.

In the meantime the project is collecting dust.
I am so happy to hear that and I wish that it will be a beginning of taking things legally by everyone who got stuck in a situation with the new century performance and please keep us updated in this matter because I am one of those people who still struggling to get my money back from them.
Thank you

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I am so happy to hear that and I wish that it will be a beginning of taking things legally by everyone who got stuck in a situation with the new century performance and please keep us updated in this matter because I am one of those people who still struggling to get my money back from them.
Thank you
Best thing for you to do would be to file with the attorney general also. This will reassert what we have provided as well as show a pattern that has been taking place. It doesn't take long to do and may help in the long run.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Best thing for you to do would be to file with the attorney general also. This will reassert what we have provided as well as show a pattern that has been taking place. It doesn't take long to do and may help in the long run.
Yes, just now I did.
Thank you

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Any updates!
I actually received a call...…. I figure maybe he got a letter from the attorney general. I know the other guy got his money back from him. Only after some persuasion.

Not sure at this point. He said the blocks were going to be back to him this week. Has been two weeks since that phone call and haven't heard anything since. When we talked I know he had none of the stuff to complete the order at that time (oil pan, Ect.)...…. Course not. It has only been over a year with our money why would he have the stuff ready to go...…. lol

Just want to be done with this nightmare of a deal.

Actually looking at parting ways with this whole project and taking the stuff we can salvage and putting it into the other rides we have. Hate to do it but after it sitting forever with a pile of parts on the shelfs I am starting to think it would be better to just install the parts in SOMETHING and go have fun.

I am hoping in the end people find this post before making a BIG mistake like I did.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts