Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Third win in his first year in ORSCA EZ Street and not a word anywhere?

Procharger car that had to show up at SGMP with a backup nitrous motor that he didn't even test on radials until the day before, and couldn't go any faster than 5.40's.

Ends up winning and setting the MPH record before the weekend is over. One win was on a holeshot and he deadly on the tree all day.

The drag radial world should start paying attention to him, he's on a mission.

Congrats to Steve and his team.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
congrates to steve.

from what i know thats his old engine from last year right..i know he ran 5 teens with it and i've read his blogs and hes ran the n2o combo with radials before..

from what i know he has been 5 teens and faster with slicks on the car and 3 stages.
ORSCA is radials and 2 stages so it's more impressive.
i don't believe that he has ever run the radial tire/ nitrous combo before this past Thursday but i could be wrong.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
congrats steve on the win!!! winning in ez with all those talented racers is no easy feat by any means!

·
Registered
788 Posts
gr8pumpkin, I will have to say, thats the best one yet. I couldnt find that version to it (only found ndacuts).
I hate to see anyone get in the wall but that was a good night, profited a little change as well!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.