Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Im here :-D

Been busy putting together my schedule for next year. So far 44 races and im not done yet :shock: Plus i am working on putting on an Outlaw event at my local track. We've got some preliminary dates & rules set but there is alot of work to be done still.

McFly - Back to the Future hehehe

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Yes we went & spoke with the owner at Edgewater on friday....i am puttin the schedule together now, so far it looks like 5 races. These will not interfear with the US 41 or Ohio Valley races. Still working on payouts & rules but we're looking to have 2 or 3 classes. Pro Outlaw, True Street & Outlaw Drag Radial. The Pro Outlaw & True Street rules will pretty much mirror Ohio Valleys rules to make it easier on the people that race within a few hours of here to not have to change combos just to come to Edgewater. Once i get a better idea of payouts & get things finalized i will keep ya'll posted 8)

Anyone wishing to get more involved and throw in some sponsor money you can contact me at 513-260-8262. There are no set amounts, anything will be of help!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Kelly Pelrine said:
Vanilla said:
Kelly,
I take it that OSCA(USA) wont be at Edgewater in 2006?
Vanilla
Nope! I was also told they arent welcome back at another track either. With Kevin buying Hardinsburg, i think he'll end up having most of the races there next year.
what other track?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ok...was hoping you didnt say ET Dragway. About the only OSCA race I want to travel too. I will have to make a trip over for your race at Edgewater.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
ahh gotcha......thats cool! I will let ya know once we get the details straight. it really isnt going to be my race, myself & gary rohe are just helping to put it together. But the track will be running it & gettin the credit :)

P.S. for all those reading (you know who you are)....to squash the rumor, NO gary & i are not dating! :roll:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts