Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
His opinions about most everything were far from anything close to mine it seemed. And he was super smug. But I am surprised in the food section that there needs to be a thread to bitch about him particularly when he isn't here to defend himself. He must have really gotten under some skin. Why not put him on ignore and move on?

·
Senior Moment
5,970 Posts
His opinions about most everything were far from anything close to mine it seemed. And he was super smug. But I am surprised in the food section that there needs to be a thread to bitch about him particularly when he isn't here to defend himself. He must have really gotten under some skin. Why not put him on ignore and move on?

QFT!!

·
Registered
11,103 Posts
Not a thing wrong with bragging and as you stated who says it is bragging if you can back it up. However being humble of one's ability goes further with most people vs ridiculing or looking down at another for having less knowledge is a whole different scenario.
Agree, but I'm pretty confident in my own ability and even though he's seen more, done more I never felt like he was talking down to me just because he is better at something.
I took it more as a learning experience from someone that's better at something than I am.

·
Registered
15,649 Posts
Anybody that actually knows him........How did they make out with the Tornados?

Hopefully ok.
I’ve got a trip to Dallas next month, I will probably swing by his house and have a couple drinks

·
A Senior Member
2,786 Posts

·
Registered
15,649 Posts
I texted him tonight, they are fine, he sent me some food pics. :p

121 - 131 of 131 Posts