1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
15,649 Posts
Denny is a good shit, sometimes he ruffles feathers, but it’s YB after all. :p

·
Registered
15,649 Posts
He's been MIA since Monty called him out on his Chinese food??!!
I think Monty and Denny were talking about different “Chinese foods”, nothing wrong with either, just different tastes/styles.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
He may have been picked as one of the Judges for that TV thing he was working on???

He may have just got tired of some of the DICKS! that pop in here and just try to start SHIT!

On the other hand,,he is getting up there in years and may not be able to tough it out on this board???

Could be on an extended VaCa ??

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
He also appeared to be [anti-firearm] as well. fastvette is invisible Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message View Post Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM Remove user from ignore list naynay This message is hidden because naynay is on your ignore list.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I found it odd people were upset someone pissed off Denny, it seemed to me to be just the opposite. But he did contribute positively to the section so regardless it's still a loss.
If you get into it in the TBOT section I get it. Or pro mods, or this or that. Especially the political section.
But to have battles and spats in the food section and he was almost always involved… it' paints a very telling picture.

·
Registered
11,103 Posts
He also appeared to be [anti-firearm] as well. fastvette is invisible Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message View Post Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM Remove user from ignore list naynay This message is hidden because naynay is on your ignore list.
You are one ignorant sumbitch.....

·
Former RJ instigator
37,483 Posts
Denny is a good shit, sometimes he ruffles feathers, but it’s YB after all. :p
Don't dish out what you can't take, Denny got his feathers ruffled over a post Skosler made, so he left, this is not the first time he got bent and quit posting, turns out this internet stuff is serious business. :roll::smt044

1 - 20 of 131 Posts