Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna take a few weeks off work, hit the lights out race in Georgia in February then keep driving south and relax in Florida for a week. Never been there before. I'm just lookin for a nice hotel where I can relax on a beach and drink all day and look at the scenery ;). What areas have the nicest beaches to just chill and relax for the week?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
St.pete or Clearwater beach are nice spots

·
"PRES."(Jus Sayin CREW)
121,521 Posts

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
if your younger come to panama if its going to be warm, should be the start of springbreak. go sit at la-vela or spinaker and watch the "bikini" contest......

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Lauderdale by the sea,Nice small town, quiet and relaxing, just a few miles from Ft laud strip when you want to go party

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Haven't been since the kids were young, so it's been awhile. We always liked going to Treasure Island, near Tampa. It might still be too cold for the beach in the northern part of Florida, in February, so you might consider Marco Island, near Ft. Myers. I also enjoyed staying there. I was raised in Hollywood/Broward Co, and no way I'd go there now. You could probably find somewhere decent to stay for a few days in Broward, but it will probably be expensive, as the winter months are the highlight of the tourist season.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Lauderdale by the sea,Nice small town, quiet and relaxing, just a few miles from Ft laud strip when you want to go party
Ft. Laud. beach isn't all that anymore really. But I remember the strip when it was off the chain before they chased all the spring breakers out.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A lot of people have recommended Clearwater. I think I'm gonna do some research on that area this week.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
28, no family or anything. Might bring a girl with otherwise it would just be me and a buddy. Definetly gonna do a bit of partyin.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts