Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy bought a intake off here and the fogger lines got bent up during shipping and we have to replace some lines. where would i get them at? is there a place you can buy them in bulk? the other ones are brass and thats probably what we will put back on it. let me know please. couldnt find anything on nos site for just the tubing. thats all i need is the tubing

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
I don't think it's brass. I believe it is a zinc plating on steel. Looks like crap after a few passes and some underhood heat. That's the main reason most go stainless.

·
Registered
373 Posts
John just get some 3/16 brake line from any auto parts store.It will already be dbl flared as well so you won't has to mess with that end.
I believe brake lines have a 45 degree flare and nitrous lines have a 30 degree flare. I would just get some lines from Steve. You will probably need some new hardware at the other end of the lines also. The sleeve usually get crushed onto the line.

·
Registered
14,484 Posts
We don't get paid or pay to be moderators around here so there shouldn't be an issue.John just get some 3/16 brake line from any auto parts store.It will already be dbl flared as well so you won't has to mess with that end.

I knew you did not get paid or pay to be a moderator, I assumed most did it for exposure and increased business. If you look at past posts to Steve from various others in the nitrous industry you will find that they often say, I do not advertise or endorse my own products on your board....so it would seem others feel this would not be something they would do, just seems unethical to me...but thats my opinion and opinions are like as****es, everyone's got one.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I believe brake lines have a 45 degree flare and nitrous lines have a 30 degree flare. I would just get some lines from Steve. You will probably need some new hardware at the other end of the lines also. The sleeve usually get crushed onto the line.
Yes they do have a different degree flare,AN is 37.The first time you tighten the lines it will pull the extra 3.5 per side down. I have a hydraulic 37 degree dbl flare if you want to stop by and flare up a couple lines John.Got some brake line as well.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes they do have a different degree flare,AN is 37.The first time you tighten the lines it will pull the extra 3.5 per side down. I have a hydraulic 37 degree dbl flare if you want to stop by and flare up a couple lines John.Got some brake line as well.
ok billy, i appreciate it. i was pretty sure that would work but just wanted to make sure. thanks for the help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts