Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these don't go together but looking for a cheap or well priced place to get an AFR 185. head repaired. I bought a set from a buddy for good price because he broke a valve and it boogered up one combustion chamber pretty good. Looking for place to get it repaired and not have too much in these as they are just going on a 78 Zephyr Z7 I just bought and gonna make it just a fun DD.

·
Registered
221 Posts
chris razur not sure if spelled correclty but if you use that and the search on here will pull up several posts with his name. monson has his contact info usually in some posts on here i believe.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
You can send me some pics, and ill do the best I can on pricing.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
chris razur not sure if spelled correclty but if you use that and the search on here will pull up several posts with his name. monson has his contact info usually in some posts on here i believe.
I x2 on Chris Razor, this guy does Jack Rousch stuff, Top fuel heads, Corsair P-51 heads of Jack Rousch also. The guy knows his stuff and I think you will get a GREAT head when all said and done. You won't find a nicer guy and a hell of a welder. He is one in 3 people who can copper weld at Factories that requires a special welder on location, he fly's in, does the job,and fly's home with wads of cash. One of the best welders I have ever seen with alum heads, blocks, intakes, oil pans and so on. I can get his new # if you want it, just let me know.

Hi Tech Welding is his company name. He is in Plymouth, Mi. I believe also.

John

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
He runs a normal auto repair shop there in addition to building engines so his prices are fair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts