Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the sportsman series shaft mount rockers on my Brodix headed BBC (summit part #JES-KSS-087070), and damaged two rocker arms. I need to buy individual 1.7 ratio arms. Just two. Summit only listed sets for $1200. Do I add dash 1 for single arms?
Thanks, mike

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
I buy directly from Jesel when I needed individual parts/pieces.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Call Jesel. You can buy only what parts you need. They will sell all the individual parts for the rockers. So if you only need the rocker bodies, you can reuse your shafts, adjusters, etc. from the old ones.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wrote an E-mail to jesel Sunday, and should hear back from them today hopefully. I will take Fastbuicks advice and just buy two bodies and reuse my hardware.
Thanks, mike

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't hear back from my E-mail to them, so I called today. Turns out the sportsman series are only sold in pairs with the shaft. No cheap way out (just buying two rocker bodies and reusing the hardware), but they are on the way.

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
buy EXTRA so that you have a SPARE SET... when you need them, you aint going to just ask your pit neighbor if he has one and it aint going to show up that day from UPS.. the cost is nothing in comparison to having to go all the way back home...!!!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well said. Point taken.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts