Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i called my local dealer and hes telling me 779 plus tax. comes with all the fixins and 3 mags. if i buy before nov he sends in the paperwork to get an additonal 3 (19) round mags.

does that seem like a good deal or is there better to be had?

i have googled everything known to man on that gun and cant find a relaible source.

anyone have a decent source that is no bs?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
i just bought one, they come with 3 mags, holster, mag holster, speed loader, lock and the case. call steve @ the bullet stop in rockford, il. he will hook you up. 815-654-7550.tell him you want the same set-up that chris just bought. awesome pistol, i love mine!!!

http://bulletstopguns.com/ILHOME.html

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
I have them,call me.910-864-2270.......Ask for Tony.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok guys. i'll start making some calls tomorrow from work. i emailed a guy on gunbroker that has them advertised for 669. i have an ffl in my town that charges a flat 25 bucks.

if i buy local its 851 with tax. through gb its 694. pretty big price difference for the same gun. wtf?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
There around $700, give or take a couple bucks, here in se michigan. I bought one a month ago. Wish I would have waited now so I could have got the extra mags.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There around $700, give or take a couple bucks, here in se michigan. I bought one a month ago. Wish I would have waited now so I could have got the extra mags.

yeah thats a huge benefit. i think the mags are about 30 a piece or so.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Give Rink's in Lockport a call. Like I said on CTR, I could have sworn I saw an XDm or two in there for under 700 plus tax. For being a small place, Rink's always has great prices on stuff.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Dude are you serious? Come on dude your looking for a gun and didn't call me? I can point you in the best direction. J bizzle could take care of you real good also.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude are you serious? Come on dude your looking for a gun and didn't call me? I can point you in the best direction. J bizzle could take care of you real good also.

i aint going to bother you while your recovering. lol. we went shooting last week and i got a hardon to acquire one nice piece. i'm headed to rinks mon or tues to pop off 2-300 rounds and "feel it out". :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts