Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uh oh

http://www.smh.com.au/world/donald-...ts-to-compromise-him-cnn-20170110-gtp8qy.html
Russia cultivated Donald Trump for years before the 2016 election and holds compromising material on the President-elect's involvement in "perverted sexual acts", according to a series of explosive but unconfirmed memos made public today.
The memos, produced by a British intelligence operative, contain extensive details of efforts by Russia's intelligence community, directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, to sway the outcome of the US election.

Among the compromising material - or "kompromat" - that Russian authorities had obtained on Mr Trump was a claim that he hired the presidential suite of the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Moscow where President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, had stayed during an official trip to Russia.
He hired prostitutes to perform a sex act commonly known as a "golden shower" on the bed where the Obamas had previously slept, the material read.
Related Content

"The hotel was known to be under FSB [Russian secret service] control with microphones and concealed cameras in all the main rooms to record anything they wanted to."

A source told the operative that Mr Trump's "unorthodox behaviour in Russia over the years had provided the authorities there with enough embarrassing material on the [then] Republican presidential candidate to be able to blackmail him if they so wished."
The British memos, which had circulated through US political circles since before the election, contained details about extensive contact between Mr Trump and Russia in the lead-up to the campaign.

·
Banned
6,536 Posts
I just find it funny that in the beginning all the liberals were saying to "accept the results" and "there are no facts to prove any election tampering"
My, how the excuses and arguments have changed like the wind.....

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I see you are still following Donald J Trump, United States of American President elect on twitter
The best entertainment this year is watching Donald J Trump completely take over your miniscule brains causing multiple meltdowns each day.
You are about as giddy as a 10 year old girl with a secret to tell
Going to be a really entertaining 4 years followed by 4 more years watching progressive snowflakes self destruct
Keep on crying, loser

·
Confused Racer
43,423 Posts
still going to be OUR PRESIDENT we ELECTED

·
Registered
872 Posts
I don't give a shit what any President does in the privacy of their bedroom. He could let donkeys fuck him in the ass and it doesn't effect how he leads our country. I never understood why it was anyone's business that Monica blew Bill, other than Bill Hillary and Monica.

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.