Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
16,188 Posts
I figured out why Hipster wants to know locations. He's nearing his time on earth so, he's compiling a list of names for his "hit list".
I am sure I am on his "hit list". In fact, I am sure I am on quite a few peoples hit lists in the 3 dimensional world, but so far no one has tried to make good on it.

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,179 Posts
I am sure I am on his "hit list". In fact, I am sure I am on quite a few peoples hit lists in the 3 dimensional world, but so far no one has tried to make good on it.
Your're okay by me...........besides, I got your back!

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Nampa, Idaho.
I was here before it was cool.

·
Registered
14,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
you guys think way too much of your selves, I never think of you at all. Just ranting about how stupid it is speak of local experiences w/o stating where the fuck you are, which many do. So anonymous morons fuck off with your local reports.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
you guys think way too much of your selves, I never think of you at all. Just ranting about how stupid it is speak of local experiences w/o stating where the fuck you are, which many do. So anonymous morons fuck off with your local reports.
Tell you what: you keep posting whatever the fuck you want to and we'll do the same.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'm currently living in God's Country. You can't miss it. It's where he goes to ponder just what was he thinking when he made man.

·
Registered
14,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I joined in 2006 you joined in 2012 and have 2/3 rds more posts than me i know were you are are at!!!
Interesting, since I'm more open about who and where I am than the anonymous unwashed that too many are around here. Might keep in mind what I brought to party for transmission control that saved many users a lot of money back in the day. Just saying.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Idiots that don't have location in sig and post activity "around here". How do you get so fucking stupid??
On the old site "Mid-Michigan" was under my name, this site doesn't have that ability. I turned off the signatures on the old site as it just slowed shit down as a lot of peps had animated shit in them.
I try to put a location on anything I post "around here' .

61 - 80 of 81 Posts