1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Looks like Frankenstein welded it that's for sure. JK:eek:

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
wait is that a Pro Systems carb on that motor , that can,t be right i read on YB they where junk !!!!LOL

interesting intake

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
I bet there are a lot of nitrous guys out there that wish they had X-Ray glasses to see what jets were in that thing and ESP to know all the other details surrounding that setup....lol

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
From what Billy says, a lot of tuners would be surprised as to the N2O set-up. Take a look at the trend lately. Reher/Morrison is doing more with less, building more horsepower with less CI and lower N2O. Maybe Billy has been doing that all along...LOL. Instead of 800+ monsters with 400 HP per Stage kits

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,918 Posts
looks like he took the intake all the way down to the runners and then welded a chunk of aluminum on it and re did it..pretty slick..probley keeps the carb cooler an the fuel charge some also.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
wolf in sheeps clothing.

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Look at that beat up,spray painted holley regulator for the nitrous.

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
From what Billy says, a lot of tuners would be surprised as to the N2O set-up. Take a look at the trend lately. Reher/Morrison is doing more with less, building more horsepower with less CI and lower N2O. Maybe Billy has been doing that all along...LOL. Instead of 800+ monsters with 400 HP per Stage kits
We all know there is always three sides to any story. He said, they said, and then the truth..:-D

Whatever it is Billy's doing, it's definitely working so he needs to keep doing it. I'm not saying he's not telling the truth but I doubt anyone is going to just divulge that type of info to the masses with 100% honesty unless someone is paying for the knowledge and most of the time they still wont get the exact same as what the builder/tuner knows. I have worked for a Pro-Stock team that sells/leases engines and you can get a motor and tune that will qualify well but I promise it won't be as good as what they have at the same event.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
We all know there is always three sides to any story. He said, they said, and then the truth..:-D

Whatever it is Billy's doing, it's definitely working so he needs to keep doing it. I'm not saying he's not telling the truth but I doubt anyone is going to just divulge that type of info to the masses with 100% honesty unless someone is paying for the knowledge and most of the time they still wont get the exact same as what the builder/tuner knows. I have worked for a Pro-Stock team that sells/leases engines and you can get a motor and tune that will qualify well but I promise it won't be as good as what they have at the same event.
Billy has said many times that several people have had his nitrous jets in their hands and they just scratched their heads.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts