Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
It is nice to know that some people were actually paying attention and enjoying the discussions. 8)

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Well guys, I originally started a political section to have good debates and hopefully have some educational discussions. I like making counter points and stir the pot at times (imagine that). Where the problem starts is when people use anger to reply to posts. An e-mail came across to me yesterday that was a little more than disturbing. Also some posts calling people un-American can make you a little ticked off too. I flex my right to an opinion. I believe we, as Americans, need to always question our government’s actions to keep them honest. It goes back to the saying "We lock our doors to keep the honest honest not to stop crooks from breaking in" If you rewind to the Clinton day, I questioned every move he made. Does this make me un-American? I believe it’s the people who say "Don't question our government" that are. I judge people by their character and not by their opinions. As a matter of fact most my friends have different views on life. Should I hate them for that or say they are not a true friends? Those guys/gals would jump in front of a bullet for me if needed. I would and do support this country without being asked to. But anyway, I was hoping to start an informative and educational debates that would make us all think. Not one to make us all hate each other and call each other un-American...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Monty, stand behind the fat guy, I'll take the first bullet. I can't believe how some half assed idiots got their panties in a wad then wet them. BTW, who are the un americans? I'm German, Irish and Italian. Be damned if I have any Native American in me. OF course my blood runs RWB. GBA. :D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Kelly Pelrine said:
Monty Mikho said:
Cute and smart.. Damn Kelly stop it already!!! :-D
:-D
hi Money how ya been?
Im doing alright... My boss gave me the day off work today with pay.. I love that guy... Not to sound gay or anything.. But I slept in the same bed with him last night... I think he gave me a reach around while I was sleeping.. and to be honest.. I didn't mind... :-D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts