Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Good luck. I used to have success with Classic Auto Trader as they were the go to for buyers.

Now most sites want a good bit of money for a month of listing your vehicle. This, of course, adds up if you don't sell the car over a few months time.

·
Aviation Section
26,370 Posts
Beautiful Car! Bring a Trailer would be your first choice, then you have Hemmings and do not forget Racing Junk. As RevII has said if it is not overpriced you will have to beat people off with a stick you got so many calls!, that is a rare piece! I bet Groucho would buy that, he has the cash and history with those cars. Dave

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,917 Posts
FB market place would be a good starting point.... but looking for groups that sell this kinda stuff is even better..... there is the turbobullet group on FB and it gets ALOT of people on it all over...

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
That thing is cool! Maybe someone local. They can come over and take you out for ride once-n-awhile. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Try selling it on Racing Junk website. I've sold 3 cars on there over the years and it worked out well for me. In fact, I'm in the same boat as you as I've got a 55 pro streeter here that I'm getting ready to list there cuz I've completely lost interest in it and I'm not able to work on it anymore. Shit happens I guess...................

Just saying...................

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
The HAMB classifieds are free and good chance it’ll sell there too. PM me with location and price I might be interested myself

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Not my cup of tea but can I ask why you want to sell it? Are you and the wife too old to drive at all, any vehicle? Or is the car too much of a handful? If the latter is the answer and you have the means how about detuning it to make it a driver and enjoy it a couple more years? Your life your choices so don't take anything I said in offence. God willing, we will all be in your shoes someday.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts