Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there was a thing going around a few months back about the sig's being to big. wtf there are people here with waaaayyyy bigger signatures than mine. I guess I am not on the bolonga smoking line so I dont fit in with the crowd.

ok rant of :smt084

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,602 Posts
I know there was a thing going around a few months back about the sig's being to big. wtf there are people here with waaaayyyy bigger signatures than mine. I guess I am not on the bolonga smoking line so I dont fit in with the crowd.

Well as long as you understand, either start smoking a pole or stop crying.

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
I think it was something to the effect that if you can't spell your user name right, then you aren't allowed a signature....

LMAO :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Good one Wedgie, but all I had to do was click the X once and it was gone. What happened to the ones that you pretty much had to shut your computer off to get rid of them? lol.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

·
40,602 Posts
I think maybe one of the pissed off Illegals stole it :confused:

In any other circumstance I would say yes, but this has the markings of Jim Foley being unhappy with that guys sig and PMing the administration and complaining.

I've seen it before, he's to blame.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
In any other circumstance I would say yes, but this has the markings of Jim Foley being unhappy with that guys sig and PMing the administration and complaining.

I've seen it before, he's to blame.
Now I have an issue with the security settings on this web site. My PM's are supposed to be just that..Private. There seems to have been a breach here. Not only was I unhappy with his signature it was offensive to all that could have viewed it. I felt it was in the best interest of the community for it to be removed. Let this be a warning to others.

·
Registered
734 Posts

No. You are just on the wrong "bolonga" smoking line.

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Now I have an issue with the security settings on this web site. My PM's are supposed to be just that..Private. There seems to have been a breach here. Not only was I unhappy with his signature it was offensive to all that could have viewed it. I felt it was in the best interest of the community for it to be removed. Let this be a warning to others.
What the hell did it say??? It must have been extremely bad to be removed from this site...Soccer:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it was something to the effect that if you can't spell your user name right, then you aren't allowed a signature....

LMAO :rolleyes:
thats why it is MY user name so I can spell it how I want to. I am fully aware that is not the correct spelling of plague. I changed the name to protect the innocent.
:rolleyes:

just like when I am in the shower and I wash my dick as fast as I want. LOL

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
thats why it is MY user name so I can spell it how I want to. I am fully aware that is not the correct spelling of plague. I changed the name to protect the innocent.
:rolleyes:
After you registered you said, "oh fuck.." lol...

;)

·
40,602 Posts
You do know that some have board control access that don't need "moderator" by their name.

Signed,
Big Brother.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What the hell did it say??? It must have been extremely bad to be removed from this site...Soccer:

now I know the problem. It was a picture of me and the wifey in the car but was only a picture from the shoulders up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts