1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Señor Member
31,608 Posts

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, have I told you lately that I love you?

Because I love you Phuckstick.

6922 is exactly what I was looking for, much appreciated.

·
Señor Member
31,608 Posts
Oh, have I told you lately that I love you?

Because I love you Phuckstick.

6922 is exactly what I was looking for, much appreciated.

:smt023

·
Registered
8,437 Posts
What's a CD player?
Oh i am glad you asked! It was “high tech” in the 90’s to replace magnetic tape cassettes. You never had to rewind!!! On the other hand, they scratched as soon as you took the wrapper off, you had to dust the laser with a special disk AND avoid any bumps or it would skip back in time 10-15 seconds, every bump... also deserves a mention, pos thieves stole them constantly and pawned them for $1 each, after you bought it for 15-20 bucks.

·
Registered
9,820 Posts
What exactly is the problem? I fix this sort of stuff daily. I really doubt it is a tube issue, small signal tubes last almost forever. Does it totally stop playing and the display stops counting? The tubes are just in the output audio stage and don't generally totally fail.

·
Registered
28,153 Posts
What exactly is the problem? I fix this sort of stuff daily. I really doubt it is a tube issue, small signal tubes last almost forever. Does it totally stop playing and the display stops counting? The tubes are just in the output audio stage and don't generally totally fail.
Got access to any old stock? Might need a few for an old cb.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Oh i am glad you asked! It was “high tech” in the 90’s to replace magnetic tape cassettes. You never had to rewind!!! On the other hand, they scratched as soon as you took the wrapper off, you had to dust the laser with a special disk AND avoid any bumps or it would skip back in time 10-15 seconds, every bump... also deserves a mention, pos thieves stole them constantly and pawned them for $1 each, after you bought it for 15-20 bucks.
I hated CD's back in the day for every reason you listed.

·
Registered
23,726 Posts
I give up. Where?

Maybe,The vacuum tube store? :smt102

If that was a test question, I failed. ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts