1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Butch
8,209 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to use it to seal the scoop, as the needle/seat adjuster is higher than top of carb.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I was going to use it to seal the scoop, as the needle/seat adjuster is higher than top of carb.
You can form raised dimples in your air pan for the N&S adjuster to stick up into and run a flat pan. The other way is to drill two clearance holes for the adjuster and glue plastic cap plugs in the holes to seal them. The carburetor will work fine with a flat air pan.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The braswell 7395 is a larger carb than the holley dominator

Braswell 8 inch
holley 7 1/4 inch I think

Its has cross my mind to just drill some clearance hole etc, but I would like to finish of the job right

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the myth of being able to by a 8 inch air bell of the shelf has been busted.......no such thing

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well the myth of being able to by a 8 inch air bell of the shelf has been busted.......no such thing

I bought 2 of them from RJ race cars. Worked great on my 7390 braswells.

Myth has not been busted...lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Iso Tray Carbon Fiber (Braswell 7390)

Part #211645

Add to Favorites
Email a Friend
Product Reviews

Carbon Fiber Isolator Tray. 7390 Braswell Carburators 8.00" openings. 9.800" Carburator Spacing. Custom Spacing Available call for pricing.

I emailed them some mounths ago, and they only had the 211645. So your saying you where able to buy 2 single air bells or a air pan with twins ?????.

Mine is a single set up.

Jerry Hass emailed me back today, saying they only do carbon fibre singles. But are out of stock

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
problem solved....Mike at UniversalSpinners.com will make me one for $80

Cheers for the link All Motor......:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts