Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
original unsed water transfer sticker. found this with a 1970 rulebook and a NHRA member card in a house i cleaned for some old man around the corner. it was his brothers stuff. thought u guys might get a kick out of it.

\

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
That's pretty cool. I drive by there every so often, it's down the street from the CHP office that we maintain. It's pretty run down now, but oh man, if those walls could talk.....

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Wanna sell the sticker?:)

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
That's badass!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
That isn't worth having! Send me a pm with # and i will give you the shipping address for correct disposal. lol.

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You should talk to the old man and find out who his brother is, you never know who you could be talking to.
well first of all the brother died first, then the old man about 6 months after i cleaned out the house. the house has a three car garage, (only floorplan in the tract with 3 car garage) the third car garage is extra deep, i heard he bought that house so his brother could keep the front engine dragster in the deeper side. i heard he had something to do with the howard cams dragster. thats is about all i know.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
That is cool, I remember those things. I have a NHRA rule book from 1964 in my office. It's 28 pages long about the size of a pocket datebook. Amazing thing to see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts