Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Fuck everybody who owns or drives a dodge journey or similar will be back5-6 times for power steering hoses. Mine has been back and my colleagues has been in 6 times.

·
46,920 Posts
They don't sell enough.

·
Smoked another CTD
3,941 Posts
Our Grand Cherokee just got recalled. It seems if it gets rear ended it can go Pinto. To sure up the rear end and better protect the gas tank mother Mopar wants to add a trailer hitch. But there seems to a world shortage of hitches. So I wait for the dealer to call us.

·
Administrator
135,428 Posts
Our Grand Cherokee just got recalled. It seems if it gets rear ended it can go Pinto. To sure up the rear end and better protect the gas tank mother Mopar wants to add a trailer hitch. But there seems to a world shortage of hitches. So I wait for the dealer to call us.
LOL my Jeep had a bad rear gate switch in 2011. The dealer unplugged it and said they would notify me when the new switches (old ones were defective) would arrive.

I have an appointment setup to have the switch replace this coming Friday (just over 3 years)..

And for the record this was a dealership issue more than a Chrysler issue. I guess they've had the new switch for a while but the dealer kept telling me they are still haven't gotten them.. LOL

1st and last Chrysler product I'd ever own!!

I'd rather drive a Ford!! and that's saying a lot!! :p:p:p

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Bought my wife a new Liberty in '06, it's comical how many times we took it back the first two years, recalled it for front ball joints once and they left all the upper a-arm bolts loose :rolleyes:

·
46,920 Posts

NOW THAT IS SIG WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You got treed v v v v

·
Smoked another CTD
3,941 Posts
LOL my Jeep had a bad rear gate switch in 2011. The dealer unplugged it and said they would notify me when the new switches (old ones were defective) would arrive.

I have an appointment setup to have the switch replace this coming Friday (just over 3 years)..

And for the record this was a dealership issue more than a Chrysler issue. I guess they've had the new switch for a while but the dealer kept telling me they are still haven't gotten them.. LOL

1st and last Chrysler product I'd ever own!!

I would not be surprised at all if the dealer was sitting on the hitches. Waiting for the Jeeps to rust into dust and then eBay the hitches!

Been a couple years since I drove a Ford. Last Ford drove had a GM Motor and trans in it. Maybe that is why we made it home. LOL!

·
Administrator
135,428 Posts
I would not be surprised at all if the dealer was sitting on the hitches. Waiting for the Jeeps to rust into dust and then eBay the hitches!

Been a couple years since I drove a Ford. Last Ford drove had a GM Motor and trans in it. Maybe that is why we made it home. LOL!
Funny part is I got tired of waiting.. Went to the dealer and went straight to parts. They said "yes we have that part in stock".. Went to the manager and he said "sorry we can no longer cover it under warranty as your warranty expired.. LOL

I had to call Chrysler Customer Service to get it sorted out.. LOL.. and that was a task trying to explain and show records of what happened..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts