Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There's another thread that asks when you made a pass at the drag strip for the first time. Those posters in that thread are certainly welcome (and expected) in this thread. You can go here :rolleyes: to a thread titled "Your First Pass" to tell of your last pass...or something like that...or can just post it here. I went to Baytown in June and ran my slow street turd...

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
September 22, 2019 was the last time I raced at the track. I'm car 568 on the left side of this time slip.

Driving through Boston, about to enter the tunnel and the Zakim Bridge.

It takes me 2-1/2 hours to drive to the strip so I don't get to go there too often. By the way, I drive it there and back so I put the race tires, car jack, lug wrench, helmet, chair and clothing in the back.

Older picture of my buddy and his LTD as we get set to race.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Amc spirit

·
AMP Racing member
3,504 Posts
December 2016... car has been on jack stands ever since.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^ This guy knows how to create thread titles! The title of this thread is so awesome, so amazingly descriptive! I've no idea how I missed it! :ROFLMAO:

I'm out...

·
Registered
21,520 Posts
^^^ This guy knows how to create thread titles! The title of this thread is so awesome, so amazingly descriptive! I've no idea how I missed it! :ROFLMAO:

I'm out...
Wow, are you 12? That wasn't my thread and I was just showing you a link to that current discussion so you would have further replies.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, are you 12? That wasn't my thread and I was just showing you a link to that current discussion so you would have further replies.
It's clear that you linked someone else's thread. How do you get that I said it was your thread?

·
Registered
21,520 Posts
It's clear that you linked someone else's thread. How do you get that I said it was your thread?
Well you quoted me put little arrows pointing up at my post and said "this guy" implying that you were talking about me. If that wasn't your intent then so be it.

·
Banned
19,859 Posts
June 6, no oil pressure warming up, long story short, pulled engine, had freshened, few updates, back in car, hurt knee at work, on short term disability for a bit, 2020 sucks

·
Banned
15,551 Posts
Tough one, but I think it was late 90s at LACR in my blue Willys. I did street race a Vega I had a few times in the desert around 8 years ago.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts