Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my title says my relatives, friends and I will be going to the drag races as much as we can. National Events and local tracks. We will support and enjoy our sport like never before. We have tickets for the Charlotte 4 wide. I will also be supporting our local tracks in southern Pa and Md.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Planning to run the Atlanta national if that happens. Mid May. Also my wife’s job is in jeopardy due to these mandatory closures of the restaurant and bars. She has been with her company for almost 15 years and they have started to issue lay offs. If that happens then my racing will suffer.

·
Registered
987 Posts
All the local tracks here have suspended their races until May. Pretty messed up situation. If the media would have kept their mouth shut we wouldn't be in this predicament.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Eventually all states will follow the 100 people or more rule and no one will be racing. Maybe I can go sit in my rail and make race car burnout noises

·
Registered
34,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Planning to run the Atlanta national if that happens. Mid May. Also my wife’s job is in jeopardy due to these mandatory closures of the restaurant and bars. She has been with her company for almost 15 years and they have started to issue lay offs. If that happens then my racing will suffer.
Sorry to hear your wife's job is in jeopardy. Hope you make Atlanta.

·
Registered
34,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eventually all states will follow the 100 people or more rule and no one will be racing. Maybe I can go sit in my rail and make race car burnout noises
I just heard golf courses will be excempt of course they are a sacred cow sport.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Yeah this b.s. is getting out of hand. These people couldn't handle a real life crisis if hit them in the ass. If the media would have never made any of this an issue, then no one would be doing the shit they are. This is proof that when a fucking dem gets their hands on something it goes to hell in a handbasket.

·
Registered
25,316 Posts
As my title says my relatives, friends and I will be going to the drag races as much as we can. National Events and local tracks. We will support and enjoy our sport like never before. We have tickets for the Charlotte 4 wide. I will also be supporting our local tracks in southern Pa and Md.
How old are you? You may not live long enough. May be horse and buggy races only left.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
With this boondoggle lasting this long with no end in sight i'm sure there will be no way to get back to normal very soon. So many cancelled races won't be able to be made up, there's only about 30 weekends left in the season.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts