Registered
10,371 Posts
agree

but it's only going to get worse , BP really fuck up and there doing it

they should of come clean fron the beginning

·
Regulator
35,376 Posts
your just starting to get urked! where ya been under a rock?

·
having fun
31,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your just starting to get urked! where ya been under a rock?
well when this happened i figures a little would spill,and some cleanup would help

this is fucken ruining the gulf already as fast as it pours out

·
Registered
7,169 Posts
right now most is under the surface... you want to see shit fly, wait until it hits the shores of florida and the beaches are an oil slick. this is a clusterfuck of monumental proportions.

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
this is the biggest fuck up human kind has ever done to the environment..... this shit is ridiculous.

they really could wipe out all life in the gulf how the fuck do you fuck up this big....

its unbelievable really, to fuck up on this scale...

edit- oh i forgot to add drill baby drill, i seem to remember some one spouting off about that in the 08 election.... and how there was no possibility of ever spilling.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
after this has happened, I'm never buying BP gas EVER AGAIN.

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Yeah I agree. They also say the dispersant is harder on living things then the oil its self. My personal opinion is they are doing far to little to clean up the oil now. They are playing wait and see where it goes. There should thousands of people working on the clean up using everything they can.

·
Registered
11,284 Posts
It's only gonna get worse...... There is no scale on how fucked up this is.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Theres a BP gas station down the street from me and place was always packed... I haven't seen 10 cars in that place this week!!! Guess everybody is boycotting BP gas stations now???? Anyone notice the same?? I never went to that station anyway because of the asshole dot head that runs it!!!!! Dick never says hello,kiss my ass,goodby... nothing!!!! I say screw BP!!!!!

·
Head Phuckstick
18,586 Posts
But wait, where are all the Asshats that was on here when this first happened say shit like " don't drive a car if you don't like the outcome (Shit like that). People like that need those pictures posted in their front yard. Ya, I drive a car, yes my family is dependent on petroleum products but come on, There are places we need to stay the fuck away from dilling at. I don't give a fuck if oil prices are hight then gold. Common since go's a long way!

Castrol? John Force???? He just went to the SHIT LIST.
Never cheered for him anyways.

Shannon

1 - 20 of 70 Posts