Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
30,098 Posts
i think most business people are always connected, somehow still get pretty good sleep at night.... im guilty of doing emails at 3am when i take my nightly piss break... ill roll over and back to sleep

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
They say he only sleeps around 4-5 hours if that. I know he did a interview long time ago and said the same. Think there was a issue when he first become president that they had to add some staff due to his lack of sleep. If you are motivated like him,sleep is not high on the list of things to do. Could you imagine if Hitlary was in there. She would have a 10am-1pm open and close sign.

·
Registered
13,991 Posts
He is always working for the country. Take a look at his desk in the Oval Office vs the way the same desk looked when Obama was in office and you will see the work he is doing.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Donald Trump is an epic moron. When your brain is always in the off position, you don't need sleep.

Enjoy his racist rewards to you while he increases the debt past 25 trillion.

·
Registered
10,172 Posts
Donald Trump is an epic moron. When your brain is always in the off position, you don't need sleep.

Shut up kiddie diddler...

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Shut up kiddie diddler...
Kiddie diddler? Well those are some pretty serious words from a man that supports a president that raped children.

Answer me a question, why are the people in red states so fucking stupid?

·
Registered
13,991 Posts

Lol , he has /had something like 600 companies and is possibly a billionaire , yes he is a moron:rolleyes: What's your net worth and I bet you dont even own a lawn mower let alone a company.

·
Registered
26,738 Posts

What’s wrong moron, can’t stand all the winning!?!?!? :smt097

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Lol , he has /had something like 600 companies and is possibly a billionaire , yes he is a moron:rolleyes: What's your net worth and I bet you dont even own a lawn mower let alone a company.
600 companies, and they all failed. That is a pretty epic achievement for a man that got handed billions by his daddy. Never mind the fact that the Donald doesn't pay his bills and has declared bankruptcy so often that the only people who would lend him money were Russian mobsters who needed to launder money.

The man was a democrat supporting loser, until he figured out that he could just be king of the morons and be praised for wearing a stupid little red hat.

Clinton destroyed the economy with the GLB act, Bush fucked it further with his wars on the wrong people then collapsed the banking industry, Obama saved the country from a depression but he was black so he was bad, and then Trump came along and restarted all the bad shit Clinton was doing. This all sets America up for another Wall Street Banking crash.

America is heading for where Russia was in 1996. A former super power that will be kneeing to China. Doubt that, take a look at Detroit, your center of manufacturing, and compare it is Singapore.

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
5,683 Posts
600 companies, and they all failed. That is a pretty epic achievement for a man that got handed billions by his daddy. Never mind the fact that the Donald doesn't pay his bills and has declared bankruptcy so often that the only people who would lend him money were Russian mobsters who needed to launder money.

The man was a democrat supporting loser, until he figured out that he could just be king of the morons and be praised for wearing a stupid little red hat.

Clinton destroyed the economy with the GLB act, Bush fucked it further with his wars on the wrong people then collapsed the banking industry, Obama saved the country from a depression but he was black so he was bad, and then Trump came along and restarted all the bad shit Clinton was doing. This all sets America up for another Wall Street Banking crash.

America is heading for where Russia was in 1996. A former super power that will be kneeing to China. Doubt that, take a look at Detroit, your center of manufacturing, and compare it is Singapore.

I really hope this post was a joke. If you really believe that you need to be in a straight jacket in a rubber room.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts

Spoken like a true Low information indoctrinated sheep.

Back on Topic
I know a few people who get by with 4 to 6 hours of sleep, I'm the same, Monday thru Friday I might get 5....but those 5 hours are good deep sleep....I think that is the secret good quality sleep ......leave the bullshit on the night table is what my father use to say.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts