Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finally got the car to hook but now its doing a wheely with the front left about twice as high as the right and not setting the left down for about 50 or 60 feet... so im thinking of ordering a rear sway bar.. will this get it to leave level?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Can always make a show out of it. Wonder how much of the bumper is missing, holy cow! Must be some kind of four wheeler type suspension under there...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
finally got the car to hook but now its doing a wheely with the front left about twice as high as the right and not setting the left down for about 50 or 60 feet... so im thinking of ordering a rear sway bar.. will this get it to leave level?
a sway bar and a anti roll bar are two completely different things...you need an anti roll bar...;)

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
yuuup anti-roll bar from trz motorsports!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
You need a anti-roll! You are wasting torque twisting the car instead of putting it to the ground. We have chromoly anti-roll bars that use bearings instead of the nylon bushings.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok thanks guys.. I contacted tci and they have a anti roll bar so I ordered it.. Ill let you know how it works out..
kind of wish I called trz tho...

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
a sway bar and a anti roll bar are two completely different things...you need an anti roll bar...;)
Could you explain the exact difference please?

I fail to see it.....so does Jerry Bickel apparently.

·
Registered
370 Posts
when most people think rear sway bar they envision a bar tied to the rear and links to frame or lower control arms
they see a anti roll bar as a bearing supported tube mounted across the frame with adjustable links and arms to rear .
they are the same exact thing in use . stopping the unwanted twist of the pinion trying to plant one tire and lift the other or cornering causing the body to roll .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts