Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware of MME motorsports. Sent my car and a 500 dollar chrome moly wheelie bar kit to them to install. went back five days later to pick my car and this chassis builder mig welded my chrome moly aren't you suppose to tig weld moly. also he welded the axle braces on wrong welded the lower bars upside down and the wheels would of never touch the track only the wheel bracket. and then asked for 400 dollars for the install work.sorry about your luck. now I'm out 500 dollars for wheelie bars I can't uses.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Beware of MME motorsports. Sent my car and a 500 dollar chrome moly wheelie bar kit to them to install. went back five days later to pick my car and this chassis builder mig welded my chrome moly aren't you suppose to tig weld moly. also he welded the axle braces on wrong welded the lower bars upside down and the wheels would of never touch the track only the wheel bracket. and then asked for 400 dollars for the install work.sorry about your luck. now I'm out 500 dollars for wheelie bars I can't uses.
That place doesn't know what the heck their doing it sounds like. What a dope. It is amazing how many of these kinds of jokers there is out there. A little knowledge with these idiots is really dangerous. I will bet you in their eyes they did nothing wrong and did it the way you're supposed to. Sorry you got boned.
Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts