Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Information Desk
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the best place to post this...but...does anyone out there have experience with the American Racing Pro Series TrackStars? Or the Mickey Thompson rims? I am thinking of changing rims for a different look. I currently have Weld AlumaStars and it seems that everyone has them. I run rim screws, not beadlocks in the back. I was wondering if anyone has had problems with rim screws on the TrackStars or the Mickey Thompsons. I like the Bogart Welded RTs, but I can't find a price online. Also, I heard they are difficult to get rim screws in because the wheel lip is so thin that the screws strip out.

· Information Desk
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn, she was really hanging the hoops! I love the color of you car numbers. Where did you get those, if you don't mind my asking. Did the Mickeys give you fits with the rim screws?

· Information Desk
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. I am really liking the looks of the Mickeys. I'll probably drill for rim screws (crying the entire time, of course!) I'm sure that your car 60 fts a whole lot better than mine, its a peace of mind thing, I guess!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.