Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another thread got me thinking... whats been you most expensive mistake. i don't mean fucked up kids or a crazy ass fucked up divorce. i guess wrecked cars can be thrown in there though

·
Registered
57 Posts
being drunk and saying the wrong thing to 3 cops in my house.$18,000 dollars later for legal council and 6 months in jail.tons of court fines and community service.I learned the hard way to keep my stupid ass mouth shut.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,106 Posts
I RECENTLY MADE A MISTAKE AT WORK.....DEALING WITH A STATE PROJECT.....I ARROGANTLY DECIDED TO DO THINGS MY WAY.....AND FOUND OUT REAL QUICK WHERE I STOOD!!!

IT ALMOST COST ME MY JOB.......RealCute:

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
This current project, Six grand into a Twenty five hundred car
I smell a loser and it's me,,,TLW.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I RECENTLY MADE A MISTAKE AT WORK.....DEALING WITH A STATE PROJECT.....I ARROGANTLY DECIDED TO DO THINGS MY WAY.....AND FOUND OUT REAL QUICK WHERE I STOOD!!!

IT ALMOST COST ME MY JOB.......RealCute:
I've dropped the ball at work a couple times that cost some serious coin. Total over the last 4 years close to $75,000.

But I've reeled in close to 10 times that over the 4 years too...

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn, you guys have me beat by a long shot... i sunk a 13K dollar dixie chopper mower one time at a summer job i had years ago in high school

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Building a 331ci nitrous motor instead of a 400+ ci nitrous motor, haven't really run it yet and I am already thinking about selling it and building something bigger!

·
Registered
472 Posts
In the military, working on a CH46 Hurcules copter. Had to replace a coolant line and you pretty much have to dissasemble the rotor assembly...dropped a quarter into the induction tube (had screen and filter off). Put the assembly back together and lit her off.... took about 2.3 seconds to completely destroy a copter. when it blew, completely ripped up the mounts and tore the hell out of the outer skin and interior bulkhead.

Got the quarter back in pieces and still have it to this day.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
In the military, working on a CH46 Hurcules copter. Had to replace a coolant line and you pretty much have to dissasemble the rotor assembly...dropped a quarter into the induction tube (had screen and filter off). Put the assembly back together and lit her off.... took about 2.3 seconds to completely destroy a copter. when it blew, completely ripped up the mounts and tore the hell out of the outer skin and interior bulkhead.

Should have kept that one to yourself.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
OTE=SUPERGAS565;4029097]THE ENGINE WORKS.COM[/QUOTE]

OH SNAP BOYEE!............O-U-C-H!!!!! HE-HE-HE :)

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,397 Posts

not judging you, but how the hell do you drop a quarter into the induction tube? What chain of events leads to you even having a quarter near the induction tube?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts