Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking at getting a nice luxery car but i cant make up my mind on what to get..i figure i'm 25 now and its time to get something real nice for a daily driver..

So i'm wondering what all of yall have as a luxery car and how do you like it and whats your dislikes

heres what i'm looking at right now.

97 538i bmw

99 328i bmw

93 lexus sc300 only because it has the 2jz engine..same as a supra

2000-02 caddy deville

98 or 99 benz 320

2000 jag s type

2003 jag x type

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Audi S4
Twin Turbo V6
AWD

thats an older Audi ,the new ones have the v8 in them......the older ones move out!!

stay away from both Jags you mentioned, you'll go broke fixing them!

be wary of older cars in general on that scale, they are costly to fix

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
luxery car??
well for me thats a car that runs....

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
audi s4 are clean as hell but a a4 is in my price range but i cant find any good ones around me right now..

they handle like there on rails

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats an older Audi ,the new ones have the v8 in them......the older ones move out!!

stay away from both Jags you mentioned, you'll go broke fixing them!

be wary of older cars in general on that scale, they are costly to fix
your not the first person i've heard say that but its always been the 80 and early 90 ones i heard where a pain in the dick

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tim was the a4 the 1.8 turbo engine..i've heard the other engine that comes in them has problems..

how many mpg did you get with it.???

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i forgot what show on speed it was but they did one and tuned it and got like 400hp out of the car..

·
20,189 Posts
tim was the a4 the 1.8 turbo engine..i've heard the other engine that comes in them has problems..

how many mpg did you get with it.???
mine had a t66 turbo beck racing head and cams combo,sheetmetal intake,rc injectors,clutch masters clutch,034 motorsports motor & trans mounts,ghl down pipe and some more stuff. it wouldnt stay running right but when it did it ran a best of [email protected] on 18" street tires. it got good mpg when it was new and stock. 23 or so in the city and 27-30 highway.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts