Yellow Bullet Forums banner
4601 - 4619 of 4619 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts

I bought this gun new, but used. The guy's wife loved shooting his, but didn't want one of her own. The actions are too stiff for me, not really into the handle or even the finish, but the guy is a cop with access to weapons, ranges and training. I don't hate the gun, but I'll likley sell it at some point. I am not one to just have guns in a safe I rarely shoot.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts

Picked these up within the last 2 months.

Just love the Benelli M2. So much more fun to shoot than my Mossberg 930.

The Marlin. Most folks first gun. I enjoy shooting, especially with the cost per round, fire this one often. (That junk scope is now gone.)

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Bought this today at Gander Outdoors 25% off all firearms as they cave in to the lefties to discontinue sales.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Savage 10T SR in 22-250. Suppressor on order. Not really happy with it yet as I'm only getting about 1MOA out of this heavy barrel rifle as most my accurate rifles I find loads between .6MOA and .75MOA. Switching from 40 grainers around 4000fps to 50 grainers more likely 3800fps and see if that helps.

·
Sizeable Member
7,760 Posts
Savage 10T SR in 22-250. Suppressor on order. Not really happy with it yet as I'm only getting about 1MOA out of this heavy barrel rifle as most my accurate rifles I find loads between .6MOA and .75MOA. Switching from 40 grainers around 4000fps to 50 grainers more likely 3800fps and see if that helps.
You using factory ammo or handloads? I have Savage 10s in .308 and 6.5 Creed and they're both well sub MOA with factory stuff. The .308 loves FGMM and the 6.5 wants Hornady ELD Match. I haven't had a chance to shoot handloads through them yet. Both shoot cheaper stuff well too. I'm sure you'll be able to find something it likes.

·
Registered
One badass mini van
388 Posts
Was at Sportsman Wharehouse yesterday just to kill some time. Saw the special they had on this one..
Ruger EC9S. It’s a single stack 9mm hold 7 rounds. Will pick up a couple 9 rnd mags for those visits to Detroit. Was priced at $229.00 which is fine for this gun right now. But they had a coupon with it
for $50.00 off my next purchase. So that knocks it down to $179.00. Shit, that’s pocket change.
I like the size the fit and the feel, always like Ruger.
now my LCP .380 has a big brother
Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Attachments

4601 - 4619 of 4619 Posts