Yellow Bullet Forums banner
4561 - 4580 of 4619 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I was fortunate to come across an online a couple hours from me. 10% premium, and the auction house state no shipping of anything- pick up on site.
I like re finishing old guns, and this had several side by sides that needed attention.

I scored three 1800’s era side by side that requires black powder shells ( I can hand load some for funsies)
one is a Union Machine, I don’t recall the other two- one English and the other Belgium. One was nice enough I just put it in my office on display with our Tommy, and my antique 1863 Winchester.

Also won a Spanish Mauser for under 200 bucks. As a low level collector who used to get Mosins for 75 bucks, and laments not getting more. With the K98 going up in value, if you can buy a few of these 200 versions to tuck away, I think it will be worthwhile when you come across a bucket list gun, and want to do some dealing.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice !! Mines a Masterpiece Arms 6BR I had built to shoot 600 & 1000 yard benchrest tactical class.
You seem to have a long length of pull, must be a pretty good size fellow.
That BR will tear it up out to 1000+. Have you shot silhouettes and how does it do at range?

I couldn't pass up the deal. LRR in 6.5 Creedmoor. Vortex Viper PST gen 2 5-25 x 50 bought for $1600.
Shoot to 1500 meters but crops are going in so gonna be limited to the 500 meter range at the club.
Unless I travel.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
You seem to have a long length of pull, must be a pretty good size fellow.
That BR will tear it up out to 1000+. Have you shot silhouettes and how does it do at range?

I couldn't pass up the deal. LRR in 6.5 Creedmoor. Vortex Viper PST gen 2 5-25 x 50 bought for $1600.
Shoot to 1500 meters but crops are going in so gonna be limited to the 500 meter range at the club.
Unless I travel.
Yeah tall and lanky. No just paper so far...I've worked up a load using Berger 103 hybrids in front of Varget that shoots 1/3 moa if I do my part. Fun stuff !! Nice buy btw.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Anyone have any leads on a black CZ P10C? Finally got a purchase permit from the local Nazi sheriff 6 months late, and of course, they're nowhere to be found. Can find subcompacts all day long, some of the full size pieces, and a couple in FDE, but no black ones, optics ready or otherwise.

4561 - 4580 of 4619 Posts