Yellow Bullet Forums banner

4321 - 4340 of 4343 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,077 Posts
New SHTF truck gun.

Anyone who hasn't bought a PAPm92 yet, these are pretty damn sweet setups.

30 cal punch, in a small package, I favor Magpul on these, and a center optics rail on the dust cover.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I bought a delayed unlocking .45 ACP CMMG Banshee bolt , barrel and carrier for an AR 15. NFA has a folding lower Glock mag compatible receiver coming out later this year. When it does I'll build a folding "pistol" out of the setup.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Found and bought a new COLT Night Cobra over the weekend. I've been wanting to retire the 1972 COLT Detective Special that's been my main EDC for the past 10yrs or so. Got a good deal on the new Night Cobra. I haven't been to the range with it yet but planning on Friday. After that it goes in the holster. Impressions so far are very good. The trigger is so much better than typical traditional "stacking" COLT revolver triggers. The build quality and fit up is decent for modern CNC with little to no parts hand fitting..... It's better than my newer S&W J Frames but not as good as my 50's and 60's vintage hand fit COLT & S&W's.

Here's a pic of a new Night Cobra I grabbed off the old internetz.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Found and bought a new COLT Night Cobra over the weekend. I've been wanting to retire the 1972 COLT Detective Special that's been my main EDC for the past 10yrs or so. Got a good deal on the new Night Cobra. I haven't been to the range with it yet but planning on Friday. After that it goes in the holster. Impressions so far are very good. The trigger is so much better than typical traditional "stacking" COLT revolver triggers. The build quality and fit up is decent for modern CNC with little to no parts hand fitting..... It's better than my newer S&W J Frames but not as good as my 50's and 60's vintage hand fit COLT & S&W's.

Here's a pic of a new Night Cobra I grabbed off the old internetz.

Cool! At 25 ounces that must be one solid little bugger!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Just bought a Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in .22 mag. Was wanting a semi auto, but really liked this......Can't wait to put some rounds downrange from it, my son gave me a nice scope to go along with it!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Just bought a Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in .22 mag. Was wanting a semi auto, but really liked this......Can't wait to put some rounds downrange from it, my son gave me a nice scope to go along with it!
I picked up a 22lr a while back, it is an amazing little 22lr. My grandson and I have competition's @200 yds breaking clay birds. with a 100 yd zero, it is still about a 54" hold over....LOL
Hope your 22mag performs as well as my lr does.

4321 - 4340 of 4343 Posts