4301 - 4320 of 4426 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
I bought a couple in the past several weeks:
1. AR-50 .50 Beowulf
2. AR-12 12G Panzer
3. AR-15 .300 AAC Blackout SBR

Bought some bulk ammo and some AR500 plates--I can't wait to light 'em up!

·
Registered
32,221 Posts
I stocked up on a bit of ammo in some different calibers....
It’s never going to be this inexpensive again.
Get it while you can.

·
Registered
9,944 Posts
Valley Ordnance .50 BMG just waiting on the glass now..They keep talking about banning them in my State so I decided to pull the trigger on one..

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,036 Posts
Got some (2) 20 round mags for my 92A1 , and (2) +2 extensions that I put on my old 18 round mags. So I now have (4) 20 round mags :-D

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Just had a new Walther PK380 given to me from a family member to use as a home protection/personal carry side arm. Havent shot it yet and have never had a .380 so not sure what to expect. Plan to fire it soon.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,036 Posts
Just had new sights installed on my 92A1, fiber optic front and Wilson Combat U notch rear battle sight.

I also pulled the plug and got a 10mm conversion barrel and 2 10 mm mags for my G21.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,036 Posts
10mm conversion barrel works great!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Just picked up a EAA Witness P-S. Wasn't looking for something this big, but for $265 out the door, I couldn't turn it down. Doesn't look like it's ever been fired.

I'll get a cheap light/laser for it and put it on the nightstand.

Now to continue saving for the CZ PCR that I want. :cool:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Setting up the pieces for a 2020 PRS rig and ordered an Impact since they released a lefty batch

(pic for ref, not mine)

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,447 Posts
Just had a new Walther PK380 given to me from a family member to use as a home protection/personal carry side arm. Havent shot it yet and have never had a .380 so not sure what to expect. Plan to fire it soon.
The one I bought new the safety lever literally fell out of it after 1 magazine.
Still sits in my safe because it's hard to sell with a big hole in the slide where it should be.

I won't use 380 for defense personally.

4301 - 4320 of 4426 Posts