Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4345 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your latest gun accessory or gun related purchase? Trying to get ideas for my dads birthday. Plus it would be nice to see what all you avid shooters are using. Tools, rests, tactical gear, cool gadget, etc. Post them up, im the hell out of ideas. Thanks guys.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

Picked this up a couple of years ago...don't know if they are still available or not. But every time I go to the range I get asked about it. Made by ADG.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill have to check into finding that box. I might just have to pick one up for myself too.

That chronograph is cool, he would really get a kick out of that.

Thanks guys, keep them coming!

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I just picked a decent used S&W model 19 .357 combat 2 weeks ago... shot it last weekend, gun is more accurate than i am thats for sure...:p

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Probably my Comp-Tac MTAC holster. I need ammo and a good, long trip to the range sometime soon. It's been way too long.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These are some great gift ideas, some slightly out of my price range, but all very good ideas. Hes very into hand loading so the chronograph looks to be a winner at the moment. Keep them coming, theres alot of neat stuff in this thread. Thanks guys.

1 - 20 of 4345 Posts