Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
39,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll admit I'm not a big snack food eater like some people are, I'd rather sit down and eat a full course meal.

I do enjoy those kettle cooked potato chips from time to time, the jalapeno flavor is my personal favorite, another snack I sometimes eat is dry roasted peanuts or salted cashews, my wife likes to put'em in a bottle of coke and then eat them afterwards, it seems kinda odd to me but she likes'em that way, whatevere floats your boat I reckon.

So cough it up, what is your favorite snack food?

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,546 Posts
Nacho chips and cheese sauce, spiked up with Tabasco sauces.

Looking the empty plate/bowl right now.....with 1/2 bag of chips left, might have to hit the salsa.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Buddy who loves to dip, he ate/slept with a dip in his mouth 24/7, gross.
Friend of mine/family friend is the same way. He even races with it lol. Couple years ago he crashed his car (4.70 car) knocked him out/broke some ribs etc. We were there with the medics when he came back around while he was in the car. Medic asked if he had dip in his mouth and Tim nodded his head. He goes "Are you shitting me?". I didn't know he raced with it either.

With that said, gummy bears/gummy stuff.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I'm a fan of Pretzel Crisps

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
Depending on the time of the day,,hard boiled egg 10am,,Granola bar,,Fiber One Fudge Brownie,,Oatmeal Bar etc,

Lunch 11:30 with a Witches Brew smoothie,,

Following my 12 hour rule,,,If I have been out of bed for 12 hours- BEER flavored water ( AKA -Busch Light )

Start cooking dinner at 5 pm,,,eat 6-7,, bed 8- up at 2-4am

·
Former RJ instigator
39,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Depending on the time of the day,,hard boiled egg 10am,,Granola bar,,Fiber One Fudge Brownie,,Oatmeal Bar etc,

Lunch 11:30 with a Witches Brew smoothie,,

Following my 12 hour rule,,,If I have been out of bed for 12 hours- BEER flavored water ( AKA -Busch Light )

Start cooking dinner at 5 pm,,,eat 6-7,, bed 8- up at 2-4am
Rick, what's a witches brew smoothie? :unsure:

And I follow the 12 hour rule too, except I get up @ 8PM, ice cold Coor's light beer in hand by 8AM, eat lunch around noon~ish, in bed by 1.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts