Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st) Thanks to short tracks like Englishtown and Pomona with no extra runoff were stuck with 1000ft. I personally would not be against running different 1/4 vs 1000 at different tracks. Like Gainesville for instance(the longest shutdown area) Why punish that track for something in that happened in NJ.

2nd )EVERYBODY wants to see records broken !!!! Those days are done apparently in fuel classes.

3) Put a street car class like 10.5 in the mix. Or for god's sake show more pro-mods!!

Add your comments here.....

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
No Hot Rods Allowed, there's no hope that they can turn it around.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
1) if you knew anything about the englishtonw ordeal you know it has nothing to do with englishtown
2) I dont understand what records have to do with anything? its boring. no one gets down in qualy, there all 1 hit wonders
3) I dont think nhra has changed much, i think the likes of, shakedown, and adrl have made us realize how high strung and over rated nhra is

·
Registered
406 Posts
yea i like the fact you can't just renew your et license without buying that fucking magazine.

who's smart ass was is that said ( "Hey lets make it manditory you buy N.D. in order to boost sales") .

Reminds me of the cable comercial with all the fucks sitting arround the table trying to come up with shit to out sell their competitor........... huh, that comercial is kinda funny...

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
If your a Pro, nothing... if your not , everything

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There were a lot of factors in Scott's unfortunate Death. No chutes,oil on brakes,That Stupid Rev-limiter. What you don't think if Kalitta had more room to slow down that the outcome would have been differently? . Oh and what this year they just happen to add extra catch nets that helped out in this year's crash.I've Been to Englishtown it's a great hooking track ,but it's short & needs to be longer.Your probably a bracket racer.. But the rest of us love to watch records being broken!

·
The Grouch
3,079 Posts
1) if you knew anything about the englishtonw ordeal you know it has nothing to do with englishtown
2) I dont understand what records have to do with anything? its boring. no one gets down in qualy, there all 1 hit wonders
3) I dont think nhra has changed much, i think the likes of, shakedown, and adrl have made us realize how high strung and over rated nhra is

You hit on the head with that one. And No Hot Rods Allowed.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ another bracket racer.. I like his quote "the englishtonw ordeal you know it has nothing to do with englishtown "
not very bright either...

·
Registered
681 Posts
There were a lot of factors in Scott's unfortunate Death. No chutes,oil on brakes,That Stupid Rev-limiter. What you don't think if Kalitta had more room to slow down that the outcome would have been differently? . Oh and what this year they just happen to add extra catch nets that helped out in this year's crash.I've Been to Englishtown it's a great hooking track ,but it's short & needs to be longer.Your probably a bracket racer.. But the rest of us love to watch records being broken!
Oh wait you missed the most important factor, the phucking scissor lift with the camera guy parked in the phucking sand box that caused the fuel cell to explode on impact:confused: Doesn't matter how much phucking room you have if theres shit parked where it doesn't belong:mad:

Sorry for all the phucks!!!!! Very sore subject that could have spared a life if people didn't have their head up their asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing to do with shutdown length just fucking ignorance.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
"Oh wait you missed the most important factor, the phucking scissor lift with the camera guy parked in the phucking sand box that caused the fuel cell to explode on impact:confused: Doesn't matter how much phucking room you have if theres shit parked where it doesn't belong:mad:"

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. If that boom isn't hanging out there in the way, with everything else that went wrong, Scott would likely still be alive.
BTW-I'm a bracket racer AND I love to see records being broken!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts