Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend we went to Las Vegas for some free Test n Tune with our customer and friend. The PSCA was doing some promo for race attendance at an import drifting and drag racing event at LVMS and invited some PSCA cars to show for the cause

I could not believe it, the place was packed and worse, there was a mile of event sponsors on scene. Do you think we can even get in the door with these sponsors? NO! and where did all these people come from? Where are they for our events?

What has happened to the support of American Drag Racing at this level??????????? We need more people to attend our events! If you can, support your area street car racing association by showing up to watch :smt068No wonder we all have difficulty getting sponsors- they are at the import races :smt076

www.worldsfastestorganization.com
www.pscaracing.com

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bluebaugh Racing

I think the stripper pole would definetly work! On a more serious note, free tickets or charge by carload might do well. I did notice the crowd was very young. Good suggestions to target this population and do some promo in this area. I am not sure about the negative effect of media. Street racing is an American sub-culture. When we out grew it, we came to the track or got out of it. Perhaps the comment is well founded that imports are more affordable to the young today.

www.worldsfastestorganization.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.