Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
I hop so. I would like to see someone else out there with Larry Morgan. Hear the Robert and Elli Patrick are done, doubt Cunningham will ever get there, thought Holbrook was working on something, but havn't heard anything lately about him, and I thought Anderson had something going, but I think he's staying with the ADRL/IHRA style car circuit for the time being.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Robert Patrick, Larry Morgan and Frank Gugliotta are on the Gainesville entry list...

#ClsDriverHometownMakeEngEntry1PSGreg AndersonMooresville NC'09 GXPGM 500SUMMIT RACING EQUIPMENT2PSGreg StanfieldBossier City LA'09 GXPGM 500COFFMANTANK TRUCKS RACE TEA3PSMike EdwardsCoweta OK'09 GXPGM 499PENHALL/K&N/INTERSTATE4PSShane GrayDenver NC'10 GXPGM 500SERVICE CENTRAL5PSJason LineTroutman NC'09 GXPGM 500SUMMIT RACING6PSAllen JohnsonGreeneville TN'10 AvengerDodg 500MOPAR/J & J RACING DODGE8PSRon KrisherWarren OH'10 PontiacGM 499VALVOLINE9PSRodger BrogdonTomball TX'09 GXPGM 500KENT SERVICES & TRUCKING30PSSteve SchmidtIndianapolis IN'07 CobaltGM 499STEVE SCHMIDT COMPETITION EN48PSErica EndersNew Orleans LA'10 CheveroletGM 500CAGNAZZI RACING55PSV GainesLakewood CO'11 AvengerHemi 498KENDALL OIL DODGE AVENGER102PSFrank GugliottaMount Airey MD'10 MustangFord 499F5 MOTORSPORTS128PSJohn Gaydosh JrBaltimore MD'07 GTOGM 500GAYDOSH PERFORMANCE136PSBob BenzaBriarcliff Manor NY'10 GXPPont 500BNB RACING154PSVincent NobileDix Hills NY'10 DodgeDodg 500MOUNTAINVIEW TIRE201PSKurt BuschMooresville NC'10 DodgeDodg 499SHELL/262PSRobert Patrick JrFredericksburg VA'10 Ford Mustang 498PURVIS FORD LINCOLN MERCURY300PSMark MartinoStoney Creek ON'10 PontiacGM 499DESANTIS CRANE SERVICE326PSSteven SpiessManhattan IL'10 CobaltChev 500SPIESS CONSTRUCTION357PSLarry MorganNewark OH'10 FordFord 500LUCAS OIL SUMMIT FORD RACING406PSBob YonkeFort Worth TX'10 PontiacGM 500COFFMAN TANK TRUCKS547PSMark HoganDubuque IA'07 GTOGM 500EMSI INC.2062PSRonnie HumphreyJacksonville NC'09 GXPGM 499GENUINE HOT ROD HARDWARE5037PSRichard FreemanPauls Valley OK'09 GXPGM 500ELITE MOTORSPORTS LLC

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Still working on it. They are testing a lot. Its a very challenging process.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
so what car does he have now

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
Patrick was on a lot of entry lists last year, but never showed that I know of.
I think Seattles entry list last year had the biggest number of Fords since the 70's but only the two Cunningham cars and Larry morgan showed.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Good luck to the Ford teams this year.

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
If you are referring to Justin he has a Pontiac GXP and working on moving over to the Roush powered Mustang.

so what car does he have now

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
If you are referring to Justin he has a Pontiac GXP and working on moving over to the Roush powered Mustang.
Justin was testing the GPX earlier this year, but witht he FORD motor that will go in the Mustang. When I saw them at the track they said they were questioning the chassis setup on the Mustang so swapped everything into the GPX because they knew what they had with it. Last I heard from the track was he is testing the Mustang. I am headed out there next week to do a little testing myself and alot of the P/S cars will be there testing prior to Pomona.....

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
lol, really, guessin' you haven't been around Drag Racing very long, have you:confused:

Yes, i remember when Bob Glidden was the last Ford to do ANYTHING in ProStock.

Unless you guys consider qualifying some great feat. Win a friggin' race and i will be impressed. Until then, keep making excuses and telling us " wait until they figure that new motor out"......blah blah blah

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Yes, i remember when Bob Glidden was the last Ford to do ANYTHING in ProStock.

Unless you guys consider qualifying some great feat. Win a friggin' race and i will be impressed. Until then, keep making excuses and telling us " wait until they figure that new motor out"......blah blah blah

not what I ment, ever sea who's usually at the top of the charts in IHRA Pro Stock over the last 10 or so years???

1 - 20 of 31 Posts