Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I try to keep Monty in line :shock: .....However I need all of your help out there....he's outta control....WELCOME ABOARD :p

·
Administrator
136,621 Posts
Thanks Vince and welcome to the site. First things first.. you gotta trash on Jimmy for two weeks before you can view the rest of the site.. :-D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trash on jimmy :smt018 I think I know better hey all bs aside you guys got some bad rides out here it just makes me want to ditch CA. and move back east or south or even north damn CA. and it's high cost of living and no drag racing

·
Registered
90 Posts
I can't believe you guys have all this talk about using drugs and crap. You never know what young and impressionable minds may be reading this.

Please do like I do and keep it in the closet....Word of caution. When the crack pipe gets to hot and you drop it, be careful with the lighter. Do you know how hard it is to get out of a flamming closet when your tweaked? Makes it quite interesting not to mention kinda hard to explain to the firedept. BTW, Kentucky has much better home grown the cali, but that is just my opinion. Maybe things have changed in the last 25 years. :smt033

1 - 13 of 13 Posts