Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
You can go wash and wax the Red Rocket for Tom. It's over at Stenod Performance. If you finish that early you can polish all the stainless on the Toter and the trailer. :)

Since you're in town, you might as well head over to Woodward. Go to Dugan's Irish Pub and enjoy the view or cruise up and down. The nights leading up to Woodward are just as good, maybe better than Saturday is since you can actually cruise it instead of get grid locked.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Woodward, Pontiac to 8 mile

It's a pretty G D big cruise. i don't know what time the cops roll up the streets during the week though.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Summeset Mall, lots of hotties nice mall too
That mall may be full of hotties, but they're all a bunch of stuck up rich bitches. The only facials they want cost $100 at a beauty salon. Go to Shula's steak house at the Troy Marriott (I think). If you eat the 48oz. steak you'll get your name on a plaque.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That mall may be full of hotties, but they're all a bunch of stuck up rich bitches. Go to Shula's steak house at the Troy Marriott (I think). If you eat the 48oz. steak you'll get your name on a plaque.
Too late I drank too many Gin & Tonic's there....... stick a fork in me:confused:

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
I'm stuck here working Wednesday too :confused:
When I was up there, I was working long long days and nights on the prostock stuff. When we would leave at night, most places were locked up, BG

·
Registered
178 Posts
There's also a damn good tool store in Pontiac on Telegraph just south of M-59 called Performance Line Tool. Huge freakin' showroom with good tools. No Harbor Freight crap.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
come to my shop i will put you to work or give you a tour of where we build the new 55 and 57 chv. and the 33/34 3 windows.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
When I was up there, I was working long long days and nights on the prostock stuff. When we would leave at night, most places were locked up, BG
Yea i know that couldn't even get you out for a free dinner.

I tried to call you back the other day. I was floating in the pool and couldn't get the phone.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
I suggest taking a short drive up to the Walther P. Chrylser Museum on the grounds of the Chrysler Tech Center in Auburn Hills.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts