Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Single ply toilet paper? The wrapper says enviormentally friendly but you have to use twice as much to keep your finger from poking through!

Free free to add ones you noticed.

·
A Fine Example For Others
41,185 Posts
Single ply toilet paper? The wrapper says enviormentally friendly but you have to use twice as much to keep your finger from poking through!

Enviormentally friendly means it breaks down faster than 68 ply.

Additional ply's also cause more clogged drains.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about 8 hot dogs in a pack but 10 rolls in a bag! You'd think they would have that figured out by now.

·
Registered
9,455 Posts

Dumb ass, they sell hand sanitizer also,didnt think we'd have to explain it to you LOL Make money at both ends.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Three kinds of toilet paper users in this world, Folders, Wadders and Wrappers. Living with the wife and daughter, single ply saves some dough!

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
How about the toilets that are so short your D is sitting on the front of the seat while your takin a dump.

Those were the top of the list to go when I was redoing my house.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahh yes the elongated bowl for men. I have the ADA compliant bowl that is a few inches taller than a standard one. Now my legs don't fall asleep during extended bathroom reading.

Heres another, They rate toilet bowls by the amount of golf balls they can handle on one single flush. I asked the guy at Home Depot what kind of diet the designers were on when they thought that up?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts