KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARGUE WITH YOUR WIFE ABOUT?

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Nothing with this one.
The other one Sex, Drags. We both liked Rock & Roll.
Money never enough for her shopping, you work too much???

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
we used to wind up arguing every time i wanted to do something that didn't involve her. my best friend in the world lived 2 doors down, & because of her spiteful, possessive attitude, i only got to hang out with him once or twice a month for an hour or two. any more and i was "selfish and irresponsible". THAT'S one of the many reasons i'm not with her anymore. only so much a person can take being controlled and manipulated....

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
mine used to get pissed when id point out the hot sluty bitches so now ive learned my lesson...i keep it to myself!! lmao

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
We spend so little time together since I re-enlisted, that I spend every moment I have with the family focusing on her and the boy. We got nothing to argue about...

·
Registered
3,302 Posts

that's right on up there, at least it's representation of my selfishness that she so loves to remind me of. I can't complain though, I actually have a great wife. Money can become an argument, but only when I am aggrevated about it and mistakenly take my frustrations out on her by being short or dismissive.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that's right on up there, at least it's representation of my selfishness that she so loves to remind me of. I can't complain though, I actually have a great wife. Money can become an argument, but only when I am aggrevated about it and mistakenly take my frustrations out on her by being short or dismissive.
I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

·
Registered
88 Posts
We used to argue about stupid shit. We finally grew-up and hardly argue. Family was our main problem at first. Once we distanced ourselves from them, athmosphere at the house completly changed. We didn't give each other rules, we just spoke at the table and realized what the main problem was.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just don't let our wives see this or they will realize that voodoo mind control shit they have been putting on us has finally begun to work.........:p:cool::Kneel
LMAO! :cool:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts