Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
All motor wannabe
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to cut my front end up and tube the front end of my fox, got a quote today for 10k to do the job with the one pc front end mounted, seemed kinda high, or is that really the going rate for something like that from a chassis shop now a days? Id be bringing the car to them with everything gutted up front they would just need to tube it and mount the front end

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
There is a local builder in Wichita that does good work from what I've seen. They do alot of high end racecars and they do quite a bit of old drag car restorations. Their name is Holzman Racecars. Might try calling them and talk with Rob. Hope you can get it done cheap but done RIGHT. Theres always Lutz racecars. He can lay one helluva silicone bead. LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Are you talking complete tube, with a fabbed type shock tower etc? If not, what about a teamZ tube front of a Rock Solid Motorsports one ?

Chris.

·
Registered
9,613 Posts
Looking to cut my front end up and tube the front end of my fox, got a quote today for 10k to do the job with the one pc front end mounted, seemed kinda high, or is that really the going rate for something like that from a chassis shop now a days? Id be bringing the car to them with everything gutted up front they would just need to tube it and mount the front end
Gotta pay if you wanna play .....
You got it, spend it.....
Or do it yourself....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts