Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all have those interesting moments in the heat of passion. What's the funniest or most embarrassing thing you have done during sex?

I was alot younger when this happened and have learned how to control this now but...................
my boyfriend kept pushing my head down while I was giving him a bj. I told him not to do that. well...he kept on. I ended up puking on his dick! so gross! I told him not to so I guess he got what he deserved. lol
:smt078

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I was getting it in the back seat of my parents volvo in the mall parking lot and some guy ended up parking next to us. I was like oh shit i will just slide down in the seat a little cause she was on top. She said he started reading a newspaper, i was like wtf?? and kept going and i guess she went to look again and i accidently slammed her face against the window :rolleyes:

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
lol

i was got a charlie horse right as i was about to blow...i was bucking like a bronco trying to keep compsure

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
I had a hoochie sucking me off several years ago and I farted.Her head popped up with a quickness and she slapped me.My wastegate failed.................I just bent her over and hit it from behind to finish after that.I did it doggy style so I didn't have to look at her mug.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a hoochie sucking me off several years ago and I farted.Her head popped up with a quickness and she slapped me.My wastegate failed.................I just bent her over and hit it from behind to finish after that.I did it doggy style so I didn't have to look at her mug.
hahaha. She let you finish? hahahaha
I think we have all been in the farting scene. lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just meet this girl and we went out for drinks and she said lets go back to her house no one is home. We went into the den and closed the door. We were going at it for about 30 mins when I hear her scream "DADDY" and runs into the bath room. As this is happening I turn to see "DADDY" in full Police Chiefs Uniform looking at me. No words were spoken. He turned and handed me my pants and I said " Sorry Sir" and left the house. I drove 5 mphs under the speed limit all the way out of town... My friends still laugh about 25 years later..:rolleyes:

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
uhh, not during...But after the next morning I felt a pinching in my crotch. Turns out the dumb chick was chewing gum and must have dropped it and since she was so wasted she forgot she had it. WELL the next morning I am standing over the toilet cutting gum out of my pubes. So now I always do a gum check.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
me and my wife were playing with another girl and the 2 of them were in the 69 postion.Well i had the silver bullet in my wife and some how I pulled it out of her and hit the other girl in the eye. It hit her hard enough to give her a black eye

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,913 Posts
Back in the early days of partying I was banging a chick at a party at my parents house. I passed out while she is on top and woke up the next day laying in bed naked with a crusty rubber still on my junk. My friends then tell me that my older brother came home to find the house all fucked up from the party. He comes up to my room to throw a fit and finds me passed out naked on my back still with a hard on.

I am told he just turned around in silence and left.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
LOL, when I was 21, my girlfriend and I would have sex at every single opportunity. Well, one day she comes over because I had stayed home from work with the flu. Apparently she thought I was just laying out of work and apparently I thought sick or not I'm always up for some sex... so there on the living room floor we go and low and behold, as I bust my nut I also shart. I laughed so fucking hard cuz all I could say to her was "thank you SO much for not riding me" as most of it ran down onto her and didn't get on my carpet. HAHAHAHAHA, lmfao ahhh the memories.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I was throwin it to my ex in her college dorm while her roomate was in the other bed. Well when I was ready I pulled out and went to shoot it on her stomach. Next thing she says is ouch. Turn on the light and her eye socket was full. Haha. Projectile. Roomate got up and left the room mumbling something about having some class blah blah..

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
I don't know if this qualifies but I did pound my best friends fiance in a drunken blackout.He and I were drinking and smoking at his house back in 1991 with his fiance and her sister.I woke up in the morning naked in his bed with his fiance.I was asleep on my back and she had her head on my chest and was snoring.I woke up to a face full of blonde hair.I eased out from under her and looked at my thingy and it had the glazed donut look.Her bush had lots of dried up man yogurt stuck to it.I put my clothes on and eased out of the bedroom without waking her up.I find my friend and his future SIL sprawled out on the couch naked and snoozing.

I creeped out the door,hopped on my mountain bike and made the 5 mile ride home with a massive hangover in 95 degree heat.I never heard a damn word about that night from anyone.His fiance did have a shit eating grin on her face every time I saw her after that so she must have remembered what we did.They never did get married...........

1 - 20 of 270 Posts