Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everyone know drag racing isn't the safest sport out there, and it has some serious fuckin consequences if things don't go as planned. some people think were nuts i guess... but fuck them.

anyway, some other crazy/ scary stuff you have VOLUNTEERED to do?

so far i have skydived and rode bulls for about 6 months or so. honestly, bull riding is the scariest thing that i have ever encountered. i didn't like a single fuckin minute of it. looking back, it was dumb as fuck to do... skydiving was fuckin awesome though.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
One time I rode in a car driven by a woman.

·
In Glock I Trust
6,808 Posts
Disarmed a pipe bomb.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
-Stepped out of a plane crash unscratched
-train wreck
-tornado tore the top half of a house of and left us seeing the sky
-a jeep accident that put the roof under water during a flood, washed us away while it was snowing outside
-Rode bmx at a fairly high level and had a few crashes there
-a pile of other equally scary events

...now for the crazy thing I've never broken a bone in my life. I'm 26 and expect to die at any moment.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I use to have a ski boat that we hooked a parasail to and pulled people around the lake, it lasted for most of one summer before the Army corp of engineers ask to see our license and insurance. "License? Insurance? We don't have a license or insurance, we are just making extra money for the summer."

·
Registered
876 Posts
One time I rode in a car driven by a woman.
lol good one.

I raced motocross for many years, broke 5 bones but all is good now. Saw one guy die and don't know how many broken backs, necks and care flight trips. Guess I'm lucky I didn't tear up a knee or something that would last a lifetime.

We used to see how far we could jump street cars on back country roads. It was even better in the snow so we could measure the tracks for distance.

Climbed over the top of a steel highway bridge over a river just for the heck of it once. Rode on top of elevators by climbing through that escape port.

Was into rappelling for about a year, but could hardly get any friends to enjoy the sport with me... you should have seen the worried look on their faces when I had to pull out the handbook to remember how to tie the knots :)

Wrecked my street and trail bike on the roads a few too many times, those usually left marks.

Jumped off a cliff about 5 stories into the water. Had second thoughts when I got up there, but figured I would probably fall off anyways if I tried to climb back down the wall.

Made don't know how many explosive devices on the 4th of July fireworks. Some out of carbide, some oxy-acetalene, some with the toilet bowl crystals and aluminum can scraps.

Probably a bunch more I forgot

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
I lost both legs and one arm in a nitrous explosion, luckily we had some fencing wire handy to stitch them back on......the glass eye is still a reminder though!! :p

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Does having a loaded Mini-14 pointed at my face, with a finger on the trigger count? The muzzle was about 10 inches away from my face. If that doesn't count, then I suppose some of the street racing type stuff we've done would probably be right up there. I jumped off the roof of my buddy's old house, into a pine tree, then proceeded to fall out of the tree. I've had pretty crazy motorcycle crashes, one time the left foot-peg tore a big hole in my left schin. There were chuncks of flesh falling out of the wound, it was fucking gnarly. I've been beat up by cattle too. Probably the most crazy shit I've ever done was take a full charge from an electric fence to see if it was live. Every muscle in my chest, and both arms contracted so fucking hard, that they were all sore for about 2 hours afterwards. God only knows how much voltage I took! That's about it, I hope to do more crazy shit in the future!!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Volunteer Fireman...running into trouble just doesn't feel right :confused:

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Oh shit, I forgot to mention that I've been to Gary, Indiana!! It was by accident, on our way to Michigan, and took a wrong exit. Got about 4 blocks off of the interstate before we realized where the fuck we were. One of very few times I've actually been scared in my life!! Needless to say we got the FUCK OUT OF THERE!!!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Volunteer Fireman...running into trouble just doesn't feel right :confused:
Thats one thing that is burned into my memory from 9-11, videos of everyone else running away and the fire and police running to the towers:prayer:

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Was involved with a group of peaple that i did alot of wrong things with,my brother was a high ranked person so i thought i could get away with murder,ended up in jail a bunch of times and my brother is serving a sentence for att murder.

why is it the craziest thing i done.........i was crazy to think these peaple were friends.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My buddy got shot in the head at work. Shooter chased me down the road. Lets just say that was the fastest I have EVER ran. I know it's just running, but you find speed and power you did not know existed. I was sore for days after that.

Jumped a 00 camaro by accident going around 120.

Endurance races on my dirtbike.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts