Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,293 Posts
If you wanna go stupid fast for next to nothing, get a Kawi or Suzuki, put a big bore kit on it, an air shifter & some wheelie bars. :shock: :shock: :shock: then learn how to park it on the bars & hit the shifter with your thumb. Youve NOT lived until youve gone down a drag strip on 1 wheel.

Oh you meant a car?? you talking about a cheap car or a Ghetto cheap car? Im the Ghetto cheap kinda guy (look @ my pile). Box Nova, wheelie bars, BBC, fogger, Glide. there is always someones old project out there thats got some good stuff in it, that you can use as a base.

Bob

· Registered
7,293 Posts
BILL ERICKSON said:
CHRIS HAVE YOU PRICED A GN LATELY, THEY AINT CHEAP FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN BUT I AGREE THE TURBO WOULD BE A VERY GOOD WAY TO GO AND AGAIN THERE IS ENOUGH GOOD PARTS AROUND TO MAKE ONE RUN SOME GREAT NUMBERS AND STILL BE A VERY GOOD STREET CAR.
Ditto what Bill said. these cars are not as cheap or fast as folks make them out to be. to make them fast, takes some bucks & when you start making some poop, they tend to break & the good parts are more expensive than a good old fashioned stroker Big Block, that can take a TON of bottle.

Bob

· Registered
7,293 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
How many GN's have you guys help built? Or is this second hand information :roll:
Ummmmmmmmmmm, 2. one I owned & one was a buddies. Is that enough, or am I making it up? besides, "expensive" is kind of relative right? you have more in your chassis than I have in my entire program & im eating cheerios & cup-O-Noodles.

Bob

· Registered
7,293 Posts
True Chris, whats "fast", we go back to Dogg's question, whats "stock suspended".

I can tell you exactly how much it took me to run 10.0's & I would hazzard a guess its 1/2 what it would take to make a close to 20 year old turbo V6 run 10.0's. but...... maybe im just unlucky that way.

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.