Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went fishing this weekend and the dumb fucker driving the boat plowed us into a sandbar at about 40 mph, my face met the windshield and now I look like I went 12 rounds with Mike tyson, anybody got any tricks for getting rid of the black eye a little quicker?

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
I've only had one shiner and it stuck around for about 2 months.I got a black eye he got a concussion and broken jaw so it was worth it.Glad I quit drinking...............

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make-up!... :cool:
Don't think I haven't thought about it, I've got several important meetings coming up in the next few weeks with potential big new clients, I backed out of one today to meet a new vendor, didn't think it would look very professional wearing sunglasses while touring his facility.

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Cold compress seems to work pretty good. Glad I read your post first before responding :-D

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've only had one shiner and it stuck around for about 2 months.I got a black eye he got a concussion and broken jaw so it was worth it.Glad I quit drinking...............
My buddy standing next to me got broken front teeth and his bottom teeth went through his lip, he had to go to the hospital and already looks better than me, (as long as he doesn't smile)

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Back in the day I got one and I put a frozen steak on it, it took the swelling down and I had it on the grill for supper............:cool: You could put the above mentioned tenderizer on it and kill two birds with one stone !!!!!!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Naproxen!

A black eye is a bruise! I've used Naproxen to get rid off large bruises on shins.
I doesn't totally get rid of them , but brings them down quite a bit.
Also Naproxen is good when your ol' lady is on the rags [ gets rid of pain ]

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Went fishing this weekend and the dumb fucker driving the boat plowed us into a sandbar at about 40 mph, my face met the windshield and now I look like I went 12 rounds with Mike tyson, anybody got any tricks for getting rid of the black eye a little quicker?
I'd look like that after 5 seconds with Mike Tyson.. lol

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
127 Posts
Don't think I haven't thought about it, I've got several important meetings coming up in the next few weeks with potential big new clients, I backed out of one today to meet a new vendor, didn't think it would look very professional wearing sunglasses while touring his facility.
think of it as a ice breaker "hey man how did you those black eyes " boating accidence :rolleyes: joe

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ask Tony Stewert.
Or Kurt Bush, seriously what do these fucking MMA guys do, they take like 500 un-blocked shots to the face and you see them on tv a week later and they look fine.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
My buddy standing next to me got broken front teeth and his bottom teeth went through his lip, he had to go to the hospital and already looks better than me, (as long as he doesn't smile)
I had a BBC 22' Baja in the mid nineties and hit a double cross wake at about 60mph with the trim up,hammered down.Boat went vertical and slung one of the girls into the water.I chopped the throttle and it came down hard.I head butted the dash with my forehead but stayed in my seat.The other guy and girl in the boat held on and the only part of their body touching the boat were their hands on the rail when we went vertical.They landed hard when we came down.

Nobody was injured seriously but the girls were crying because it scared the shit out of them.

They never asked to go boating with me again.I wonder why.........

1 - 20 of 42 Posts