Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i changing from a 4150 to a 4500 and i need a new plate system. i have a NOS doublecross now but was thinking of going with a speedtech or wilson. what do ya'll think?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I had a custom 2 stage plate made from NX that was built into a 4150/4500 adapter plate. That thing hit hard, and made alot of power.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I know Monte Smith designed a pretty sweet plate, I think it's available through NOS now. He's a yb member as you already know I'm sure.

Rick

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
i am kinda partial to the speedtech myself..

·
Registered
936 Posts
Nitrous plate

Induction Solutions-Steve Johnson his stuff works and the customer support is second to none! Dan

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Don't forget about the Speedtech Diffusser plate system. I have one and love it. On the flow bench it's distribution was fantastic.

Also, Steve Johnson is one hell of a nice guy and a smart sum bitch if you ask me. Either way you are good to go.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
WILSON!!!! WILSON!!!! WILSON!!!!! Been the baddest plate I have ever used! Hundreds of pounds of nitrous through it and not ONE failure that had anything to do w/ the plate.. Hell, only killed one piston to speak of and that was hitting it w/ 110 jets on both stages on 112 octane, finally killed a piston after over a dozen hits in one weekend.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts