Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry just found that thread. But it seems like there as many people with problems as the ones that are having no problems. Don't know what to do now. I have a IS fogger and was going to use a nitrous works plate that I have for the second stage. I want to run the edelbrock but after reading that thread. I don't know if I want to a progressive or not.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm liking the cometic and the nos launcher now. The more reading I do the more I like them over the eddy. Opinions.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
i had an edelbrock for two years. it is very idiot proof and simple to program. i had an issue with it once and sent it back and they replaced it for me. this past winter i purchased a launcher. it is a little tougher to navigate, but there is so much more that it will do over the eddy that it is not even a fair comparison. i've been around plenty of the nos mini controllers as well, if i was going to buy a cheaper controller the nos mini would be my choice. my .02

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Just make sure whichever progressive you get it has either a dual ramp feature or a way to alter the ramp. This is a killer feature to use to get all the nitrous in as soon as possible.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I love my Cometic. Easy to setup and full of features. You can program a curve, set delays, control two stages, do some basic data logging and its not expensive. No issues with noise from your MSD either.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. Will the mini control a fogger with 4 niods and a plate with 2?
Yes. 2 foggers on mine. 4 solenoids on each system. Each channel can handle 40 amps. There are definitely more complex controllers out there. Just a matter of cost and what you want to do. The mini is compact, simple and works good if it meets your needs.

·
Registered
415 Posts
NOS Launcher without a doubt!!!

Dee

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I have to admit that I started looking at that Cometic NOX BOX 2 after reading (and commenting) on this post. I may change to that. Looks like a good piece, especially if you don't already have a data logger. So, PM me if someone wants an NOS mini two stage progressive! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.